High Strength Nut Plates have evolved to offer three types of attachments:
Snap-in-place retainers take advantage of the hardened spring steel used for nut plates to create a retainer — allowing for float and proper assembly retention.
Tab-in-place offers a low-cost, positive means of retaining the nut plate with tabs formed from the mating panel, allowing for float.
Weld-in-place is used for fixed applications. Adjustability can be implemented into weld-in-place nut plates.
- Light weight – as low as 1/5th the weight of conventional anchor plates.
- Can act as body panel reinforcements.
- Proof load performance substantially higher than conventional design.
- Free floating characteristics available for self alignment with bolt if desired.
- Self retention features available for easy assembly.
- Pre-tapped, thereby eliminating expensive thread cutting screws.
- Prevailing torque (locking feature) can be incorporated into the threaded sleeve.
- Door Striker
- Hinge Mount
- Reinforcement Plate